Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am I american?

Hello,
    I would like to know my status towards the United States of America as a 23 year old young man, born in France to a French mother and a father with dual citizenship, French and American, but who has never lived on American territory, otherwise he has an American mother, my grandmother who lived there for decades. I was born 2-3 months before my parents wedding but my father legally recognized me within the hour of my birth. I also would like to know about the status of my little brother, who is 20 years old and who has the same things as stated above but who was born after the marriage of our parents.

Thanks for your infomations.

Originally posted by Lugia View Post
    Hello,
    I would like to know my status towards the United States of America as a 23 year old young man, born in France to a French mother and a father with dual citizenship, French and American, but who has never lived on American territory, otherwise he has an American mother, my grandmother who lived there for decades. I was born 2-3 months before my parents wedding but my father legally recognized me within the hour of my birth. I also would like to know about the status of my little brother, who is 20 years old and who has the same things as stated above but who was born after the marriage of our parents.

Thanks for your infomations.
    did your father have 5 years of physical presence in the USA before your birth?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X