Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Naturalization

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • emmaderen
    Member
    • Jan 2011
    • 1

    #1

    Naturalization

    Hello everyone,
    My husband has a problem with taxes. He is trying to fix it with a laywer. Can I apply for a citizenship now or it is better to wait? Thanks.
  • casper119
    Member
    • Apr 2010
    • 24

    #2
    Oh god do it know because they do take a long time!

    Comment

    • JohnPhoney
      Member
      • Jan 2011
      • 2

      #3
      How long does it usually take?
      My green card expires in September; I'm wondering if I should renew it just in-case I'm not processed by then.

      Comment

      • TR2USA
        Senior Member
        • Oct 2010
        • 441

        #4
        Originally posted by JohnPhoney View Post
        How long does it usually take?
        My green card expires in September; I'm wondering if I should renew it just in-case I'm not processed by then.
        Typically the processing time is about 5 months. But depending on case it can be longer.

        Comment

        {{modal[0].title}}

        X

        {{modal[0].content}}

        {{promo.content}}

        Working...