Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• N400 application pending since april 2010 FBI check is clear

Hello guys

My case is pending since I filed in april 2010.
    I did the finger prints in June and FBI 1800 lady says it cleared the same day.
    However I went overseas twice and upon return I had CBP officers waiting for me on the jetway before I even got out of the plane. then series of questions before they let me in the country.

Called and emailed USCIS many times and each time I get a "under review, email us again in 30 days or 6 months" reply.

any ideas??? I think something is wrong with my IBIS background check. is there any ground for filing a WOM or 1447 b knowing that I didn't get an interview yet. I am getting tired of waiting...

n400 pending since april 2010

anybody???

Comment

Originally posted by youssefz View Post
      Hello guys

My case is pending since I filed in april 2010.
      I did the finger prints in June and FBI 1800 lady says it cleared the same day.
      However I went overseas twice and upon return I had CBP officers waiting for me on the jetway before I even got out of the plane. then series of questions before they let me in the country.

Called and emailed USCIS many times and each time I get a "under review, email us again in 30 days or 6 months" reply.

any ideas??? I think something is wrong with my IBIS background check. is there any ground for filing a WOM or 1447 b knowing that I didn't get an interview yet. I am getting tired of waiting...
      Would suggest to get an infopass appointment with your local USCIS office. You can then tell them that you called the FBI and that your background check is clear. They might give you some extra info.

Comment

why dont you do an info pass, thats what happened to me i filed april 23 2010 and i had interview oct 2010 i went for infopass jan 25 and they approved my app on the spot, i havent got my oath letter yet though
        i know it might be a pain to go to the service center as mine is 4 hours away but its worth it if you get answers

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X