Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Non-Stamped Land Travels to Canada

Hi everyone,

Long time lurker, first time user. I have a question regarding the unstamped/unmarked short term travels to Canada.

My wife is Canadian and I have driven to Canada 10-15 times (2-3 day visits) within the 5 year period. But none of these "by car" entries/exits are marked. I have any flights to Canada or anywhere else marked but there is no way for me to remember every time I crossed the border for a weekend.

How do I reflect this to the N400 form's "travel" section. Other than the longer trips stamped on the passport, I plan on saying "10-15 short trips (2-3 days each) to Canada".

What would your advice be?

FYI - I am nowhere close to exceeding the 180 days within 5 years in any shape or form, with ir without the 30-45 days of addition through the unstamped Canada trips.

I will appreciate any feedback and sharing of previous experience of the same sort. Thanks!

Originally posted by manylander View Post
    Hi everyone,

Long time lurker, first time user. I have a question regarding the unstamped/unmarked short term travels to Canada.

My wife is Canadian and I have driven to Canada 10-15 times (2-3 day visits) within the 5 year period. But none of these "by car" entries/exits are marked. I have any flights to Canada or anywhere else marked but there is no way for me to remember every time I crossed the border for a weekend.

How do I reflect this to the N400 form's "travel" section. Other than the longer trips stamped on the passport, I plan on saying "10-15 short trips (2-3 days each) to Canada".

What would your advice be?

FYI - I am nowhere close to exceeding the 180 days within 5 years in any shape or form, with ir without the 30-45 days of addition through the unstamped Canada trips.

I will appreciate any feedback and sharing of previous experience of the same sort. Thanks!
    Make your best guess about the dates and write in parentheses (estimated dates) next to them.

Comment

Hi,

I am in the same boat, I made around 10 to 12 visits to Canada by land, but can not locate the exact dates. So, I have written approximate dates. has any one has doen this , and what was the outcome during citizenship interview. does that crate any problem or USCIS accepting it.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X