"Why were my visa applications rejected?"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Why were my visa applications rejected?"

I have applied for an Australian visitor visa twice, but both applications were rejected. I believe these decisions were made by Indian immigrants who are now Australian citizens. Can you provide guidance on what steps I should take to address this issue, including how to appeal the decision or improve my chances of approval in future applications? Additionally, is there any recourse if I believe the rejections were biased or unfair?

Originally posted by CramosKaryar View Post
    I have applied for an Australian solar smash​ visitor visa twice, but both applications were rejected. I believe these decisions were made by Indian immigrants who are now ​ Australian citizens. Can you provide guidance on what steps I should take to address this issue, including how to appeal the decision or improve my chances of approval in future applications? Additionally, is there any recourse if I believe the rejections were biased or unfair?
    Have you read the rejection letter carefully? I think you should find out information from official Australian government sources and consult with experienced people.
    Last edited by audreybu; 08-09-2024, 09:34 PM.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X