Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Administrative Processing for k3 Visa (Status CR1)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Administrative Processing for k3 Visa (Status CR1)

Hi,

I had my interview on November 26, 2012 in the Mumbai US Consulate for Spouse visa (Category CR1). After the interview I got white 221(G) for proof of ongoing relationship. I have submitted the documents along with my passport on December 3, 2012 in the Kolkata OFC location. On January 9, 2013 my case status date updated but the case status remains Ready. On Jan 14, 2013, I got email from ustraveldocs that my documents are ready for pick -up. On jan 15, I went there and received second 221(G) along with my passport in an envelope from Visa Application Center Mumbai . It was mentioned that my case is still incomplete so as soon as they will complete my case, they will let me know to submit passport.

My case status date then updated on Jan 23, 2013 and after that last it updated on Jan 25, 2013. Till then I am waiting but no updates as of now and so as my case status updated date remains same.

My Medical expires on May 6 and my PCC expires on June 7...very tensed and worried. Not sure what I have to do now...

Please advice! I am under deep depression
    Last edited by Payal_S; 04-01-2013, 11:56 AM. Reason: wrong dates given for medical and PCC

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X