Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to convince visa officer about Bonafide marriage- please reply

Hello friends !

This is Koyal. I have a USC friend who likes my brother. She is 23 and my brother is 21. He likes her too. They started chatting on ******** 2-3 months back, but they know each other little longer than that through myself (actually I proposed my friend for marrying my brother and she agreed). They are genuinely intrested in getting married. I know it may sound awkward as per American culture.

I definitely have been wanting my brother to come to US for a while. So, finally I found a USC girl for him who truly loves him and he loves her. But, as you obviously know that it may seem like a fraud marriage case in eyes of the visa officer at the time of my brother's interview in India. So, my question is what is the best way to proced in this situation (interview tips etc. ...)

Other negative factors: they dont belong to same culture, girl is Puertorican, he is Hindu, Indian, but she looks like Indian; girl speaks fluent English, my brother speaks little English). Also she doesn not earn much, but I can be a cosponsor.

I spoke to a lawyer about it. He suggests for marrying in India (K3 visa) and says 99% chances of success for getting GC for my brother.

I was thinking of fiance visa (K1 visa), because if this visa gets rejected then still he has one option left i.e. my parents can file for him after they have their GC early next year (I am a USC and filed for my parents's GC).

Kindly suggest what should I do !!

Regards !

Koyal Singh

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X