Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Form DS-230 Part 1 Biographic Info. Help.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Form DS-230 Part 1 Biographic Info. Help.

I am from Canada and applying for a K1 Visa.

Currently I am stuck at Part 35 of form DS-230 "List dates of all Previous Visits or Residence in the US...Give tyoe of Visa status...".

The problem I have is that Ive visited the US countless times throughout my life, too many to even list or know. Being from Canada we do not need a Visa to visit the US. The form has 3 spaces to list your visits, should i just list my last 3 visits? I am not sure how to proceed, any help would be much appreciated!

Originally posted by travelordie View Post
    I am from Canada and applying for a K1 Visa.

Currently I am stuck at Part 35 of form DS-230 "List dates of all Previous Visits or Residence in the US...Give tyoe of Visa status...".

The problem I have is that Ive visited the US countless times throughout my life, too many to even list or know. Being from Canada we do not need a Visa to visit the US. The form has 3 spaces to list your visits, should i just list my last 3 visits? I am not sure how to proceed, any help would be much appreciated!
    Hi

If possible you can specify the dates of your last 3 visits(without specifying the visa information). With reference to the instruction page of DS-230, you can mark N/A if the question is not applicable to you.

thanks

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X