X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gay marrage

Hello,

Im a 23 year old Belgian young man, who is madly in love with a beautiful
    Puero Rican young man who lives in Georgia. we are together for more then two years.
    And we decided that we are getting married. because i already finished school and everything and i have nothing to hold me down in Belgium
    We decided that we want to get married in New York and then live together in Georgia because he is still studying but he owns his one house.

We are now filling all the paperwork and i'm reading trough everything, but i have a question the Fiance form I-129F where do we send it ?
    Because Gay marriage is still not recognized in Georgia. Do we still send the forms for the fiance 90 days approve to Georgia or do we have to send it to New York?

It's a bit of a tricky situation, Kind regards

gay marrage

Hey! Sounds like you already in the US, why are you applying for the k3 visa. Why not apply for the the green card?

Comment

So you will marry in the US. after your K-1 visa is approved? Don't inderstand the K-3 reference. You will send the I-129f to the Dallas lock box address.

It does not matter what state you are going to live in all I-129F's go there. Once you are here all you have to do is go to a state that has legal gay marriage and then marry (within 90 days of arrival). And you can live anywhere you want. The Federal law takes president over state laws.
      Immigration is a federal matter and states have nothing to do with it.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X