Help Please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help Please

My fiancé is in Denmark as an Au Pair. She's a Filipino. Is it possible to file the Fiance Visa directly in Denmark? Will there be any problem with that?
    Thanks for your responses in advance.

The fiancee visa petition must be submitted in the U.S.

The processing of the fiancee visa (medical exam and interview) can be done in any country where the visa applicant has legal residency status (resident, work visa, student visa, etc.).

--Ray B

Originally posted by Retrop13 View Post
    My fiancé is in Denmark as an Au Pair. She's a Filipino. Is it possible to file the Fiance Visa directly in Denmark? Will there be any problem with that?
    Thanks for your responses in advance.

Comment

Affidavit of Support

Hi Everyone!

Do you have any link or if you know any site where to look up the financial requirements for a K-1 Visa petition, please inform me. I have 3 children and I want to have an update regarding the required financial support I must be making in order to get my Fiancé here in the USA.

Your replies are highly appreciated.

Comment

Consular posts usually follow the immigrant sponsoring requirements, i.e., at least 125% of U.S. Federal "Poverty Level." There are supposed to be Federal regulations to allow a lesser amount, $100% of Poverty Guidelines, but interviewers consistently apply the 125% rule.

If you are being petitioned as a fiancee, your petition must provide proof of annualized income at approximately $19,000 for him and you and approximately $5,000 each for the children, or $34,000. The exactly threshold amount is $34,462.

-Rya B

Originally posted by Retrop13 View Post
        Hi Everyone!

Do you have any link or if you know any site where to look up the financial requirements for a K-1 Visa petition, please inform me. I have 3 children and I want to have an update regarding the required financial support I must be making in order to get my Fiancé here in the USA.

Your replies are highly appreciated.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X