Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I130 for my wife

Hi everyone I have two important questions
    1- I'm filling i130 and am not in the USA for the past 3 years and I got married and am already a US citizen however I can file my tax return and I got a cosigner can this be enough for me or not
    2- My wife is pregnant and if she got a baby while the form is within process can I get my baby with me right away or do I need to fill up new form from the beginning
    Kindly I need u guys to answer my questions ASAP as I don wanna send the form before I can be sure of what am doing

Thank u all in advance

1. Your sponsorship documents won't need to be submitted until after your petition is approved and goes to the National Visa Center. A co-sponsor will be acceptable.

2. If you have not been a U.S. citizen for 5 years or more, or been in the U.S. as a citizen for 5 years or more, and the child is born abroad, you will need to petition the chlid soon after birth, for his own visa.

--RayB

Originally posted by lasner View Post
    Hi everyone I have two important questions
    1- I'm filling i130 and am not in the USA for the past 3 years and I got married and am already a US citizen however I can file my tax return and I got a cosigner can this be enough for me or not
    2- My wife is pregnant and if she got a baby while the form is within process can I get my baby with me right away or do I need to fill up new form from the beginning
    Kindly I need u guys to answer my questions ASAP as I don wanna send the form before I can be sure of what am doing

Thank u all in advance

Comment

thank u

I have not been a citezen for 5 years I will complete it in 2016 however how long is the child visa usually takes and can I postpone my wife visa till my child get his to travel together and I mean that my wife got accepted but she got the baby

Comment

It will take about 8+ months to get the child to an interview for an immigrant visa.

Hold our wife's case at the National Visa Center until the child's paperwork catches up.

Once the child gets to the U.S., you can apply for his citizenship certificate, using form N-600. You might also apply directly for his U.S. passport after he is in the U.S.

--Ray B

Originally posted by lasner View Post
        I have not been a citezen for 5 years I will complete it in 2016 however how long is the child visa usually takes and can I postpone my wife visa till my child get his to travel together and I mean that my wife got accepted but she got the baby

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X