Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Evidence

Hello everyone!

I have a not very common evidence of have met in person, would like to know if you guys think that should be sent with our first package: I was an au pair and we have lived in the same town for almost one year. I had a US ID by that time, and after I stopped working for the family (I moved out of the house), I lost my ID and when asked for a second copy I used this address (We were dating) to receive it. So, we never really lived together, but my on the g352a I had to put his address as I were living there (cause it was on my ID).

Sorry if it's getting confused. My question is, should I use the fact that "I have lived on his house" as an evidence of we meet in person? Showing that we have the same address during part of the time I was living in the US?

Thanks so much!

I would say that living in the same house is proof of having met. You will need to back it up with something though. Something that shows your name and the address maybe? Something else that shows your fiancés name and the same or similar address? Visa stamps on your passport showing you visited the US can also help. They seem to be the preferred means to prove you met at some point.

Of course even if you lived in the same building there's no guarantee you had a relationship, so you also need to provide things like pictures of you together, letters, emails, phone call logs, etc. Taken together, all these things will help convince them you have a valid relationship and met in the last 2 years.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X