X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I-130 Wife's Visa routed to California Server Center instead of TEXAS

Hello,

I filed I-130 for my wife's CR1 Visa.

I live in Atlanta, Georgia. Following I-130 instructions I had sent my application to USCIS CHICAGO LOCKBOX address:
    131 South Dearborn-3 Fl
    Chicago, IL 60603

I got an e-mail May 6th (yesterday) that my case has been accepted and routed to the USCIS California Service Center (CSC) for processing.
    And I got my Receipt Number, which begins with WAC.

Being a Georgia Resident, I was expecting that my file would be routed to TEXAS Service Center (TSC).
    Would you know why my application has been routed to CSC (California) & not TSC (Texas) ?

Thanks
    Mohan

Routing to any of several proessing locations is normal and not necessarily geographically based.

--Ray B

Originally posted by yogitamohan View Post
    Hello,

I filed I-130 for my wife's CR1 Visa.

I live in Atlanta, Georgia. Following I-130 instructions I had sent my application to USCIS CHICAGO LOCKBOX address:
    131 South Dearborn-3 Fl
    Chicago, IL 60603

I got an e-mail May 6th (yesterday) that my case has been accepted and routed to the USCIS California Service Center (CSC) for processing.
    And I got my Receipt Number, which begins with WAC.

Being a Georgia Resident, I was expecting that my file would be routed to TEXAS Service Center (TSC).
    Would you know why my application has been routed to CSC (California) & not TSC (Texas) ?

Thanks
    Mohan

Comment

Thank you Ray.

Thank you Ray.

Originally posted by rayb View Post
      Routing to any of several proessing locations is normal and not necessarily geographically based.

--Ray B

Comment

Same thing happened on my application. Mohan did they corrected your service center to TX?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X