Immigration Lawyer in Austin, Texas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Immigration Lawyer in Austin, Texas

Hey guys. I was just curious if anybody knew of a good immigration lawyer in Austin, Texas. This is for a couple friend of mine who are undergoing the K1 visa application. She's from the Philippines and he's from Austin. If anyone has anymore info or has information on a known immigration lawyer in this area it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Encourage your friends to submit the fiancee visa petition without the assistance of an immigration attorney. The fiancee petition process requires only completion of two forms (I-129F and G-325A) for petitioner and one form from fiancee (G-325A), with supporting proof of meeting in person, and $340 submittal fee. To have an attorney do that will cost $1,000 - $2,000 in attorney fees, for about 60 minutes of form-filling.

There are immigration attorneys on every street corner, waiting to get easy assignments like this, but I wouldn't steer anyone to an immigration attorney for as simple a procedure as filling out two forms.

--Ray B

Originally posted by alhana899 View Post
    Hey guys. I was just curious if anybody knew of a good immigration lawyer in Austin, Texas. This is for a couple friend of mine who are undergoing the K1 visa application. She's from the Philippines and he's from Austin. If anyone has anymore info or has information on a known immigration lawyer in this area it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X