Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• US citizen living abroad all his life and I want to marry my Brazilian GF

Hi!!

My name is Matias, I am a US citizen (I was born in Miami, Florida) but I have lived in Argentina since I am 2 years old (I am 30 years old now)!! Now I am actually living in Brazil with my brazilian GF and I want to marry her and go to live to the USA!!!! I have been living with my GF already for 2 years!

Here comes the problem.......I have been trying to find some information to understand which is the best way (faster and easier) to marry my Gf who was a B1/B2 VISA and go back to live in USA, but I can't find anything that explains what do on my situation!!!!

Since I haven't lived in the USA since I am 2 years old and I am actually living in Brazil with my GF, I want to know if going back to USA and marrying there is possible and if its "legal" to ask for and adjustment of status for her holding a B1/B2 VISA. I read that in order to ask for a K3 VISA I have to living in USA right?

If anyone can give my a hint on which is the best way to handle this situation I am gonna be really really thankfull!!! I am going crazy and I don't know what to do.....

Hope to hear soon from someone!!

Best regards,

Matias.

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X