Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dilemma

Hi
    My boyfriend and i are still waiting for the noa2 after receiving the noa1 3 mos ago. I received an email from an exchange teacher program that i applied for some 5 years ago that i qualified for it. This will give me a J1 visa if i take this opportunity and be in US on july 23.
    While on J1 visa i believe i can still marry my boyfriend in the US and later on work it out how we can be together for good. My question is, will the US embassy in my country know that theres a k1 visa filed for me if i opted to apply for J1 visa?
    Whats the chance that the embassy will grant me a J1 visa with this situation?
    My boyfriend and i just want to be together the soonest possible time and in K1, its like we are waiting for nothigg. Any advice or insights on this will be helpful. Thank you in advance.

If you want to be together with your boyfriend as soon as possible, he should work on getting a visa to visit your country.

A J-1 visa with 2 year foreign residency requirement is not worth much to an alien wanting to immigrate to the United States.

Comment

Thank you inadmissible.. My bf visited me plenty of times already and we would want to be together for good. Im asking an advice if i should interview for J1 even if we are waiting for k1 or will it most likely get denied too?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X