Form Filling of I-129F and G-325A

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Form Filling of I-129F and G-325A

Started filling out these forms (325 was requested by 129) to start the process of getting my fiancee over to America from Philippines (well, she lives and works in Singapore right now, treated like a slave (even at her age) by the people she works for, them nasty). Anyway, my questions is about how to fill out the forms.

> Is it okay to use all capitals to make sure all letters are understood?
    > Is it okay to type it, using a PDF editor?
    >> Advantage, clear reading.
    >> Disadvantage, I have more to say than the lines allow.
    >> Disadvantage two, some fields not editable (I can only afford free software), so have to write it after printing when the time comes. So, will that not be presentable?
    > Is it okay to be detailed, or generic?

Darn, I know I had another to ask.....

I do not want these people to deny me only to make more money from me, because I have none. I do not want to be denied for not giving them something to their liking. I want to make sure everything is done accurate with best chances of success.

Thank you.

Completing the forms i uppercase is okay. It looks best if you complete the forms on a PC, not handwritten.

--Ray B

Originally posted by NoOneShouldStopLove View Post
    Started filling out these forms (325 was requested by 129) to start the process of getting my fiancee over to America from Philippines (well, she lives and works in Singapore right now, treated like a slave (even at her age) by the people she works for, them nasty). Anyway, my questions is about how to fill out the forms.

> Is it okay to use all capitals to make sure all letters are understood?
    > Is it okay to type it, using a PDF editor?
    >> Advantage, clear reading.
    >> Disadvantage, I have more to say than the lines allow.
    >> Disadvantage two, some fields not editable (I can only afford free software), so have to write it after printing when the time comes. So, will that not be presentable?
    > Is it okay to be detailed, or generic?

Darn, I know I had another to ask.....

I do not want these people to deny me only to make more money from me, because I have none. I do not want to be denied for not giving them something to their liking. I want to make sure everything is done accurate with best chances of success.

Thank you.

Comment

Okay, I figured that be a good way to go.

129F
      One issue I have is that the program I am using is Foxit Reader 7.1. There are some fields it will not edit properly, like apartment number and how we met. Apartment I can write easily. "How we met" is misaligned. Now, what I typed is on another document anyway because three lines was not enough. Shall I start off with just once sentence on it, leading to my attachment, or manually write three sentences leading to the typed document?

325A
      For this one here, there are two ways for us to do this. Either I type it up for her, mail it, she signs it, then mails it back. Or, she writes out hers, signs, and mails to me. Her copy then being hand written. My own form typed. Either way is okay?
      Also, my for 325, I can not change the font size of this program so the "complete company nae and address" will not fit. Am I better off just printing and writing?

I will not have any forms where half is typed and half is written.

Thank you.

Comment

Following up.

Comment

Okay.... guess I just do the best I can to type it and manipulate the rest to look like it was typed.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X