still waiting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• still waiting

Who are still waiting for NOA2??? 5 mos since and still waiting. Guess i just need to talk to somebody. Its depressing.

I wait for k3 almost 11 months , my case is in NBC and seems there is a huge backlog . Where is your case ?

Comment

ours was accepted on Feb. 9 2015 I got the NOA2 on Agu. 4 2015 Looking at about 7 months of processing. Good luck!

Comment

We are at tsc. Going 6 mos now.

Comment

Ohh congratulations!! I heard it will be faster after receiving noa2. On our 6th month of waiting soon. Hopefully receive a good news soon too. Where is your fiancee from?

Comment

Thank you,

Voronezh, Russia

Comment

How long?

We are applying for an I-129f and our paperwork was received at the Nebraska office on April 15. Apparently it takes about 5 mths to process and get our NOA2 so hopefully we should hear something about mid September. Does anyone know what happens from there and how long it takes. My wife and I have not seen each other since October 2014 and we're getting sick of waiting

Comment

It will be fast after noa2 and they will mail you with the instructions about what to do next. There will be medical exams, filing of forms online and interview of course, the requirements will be mailed to you. Wheres your wife from?

Comment

Originally posted by wils View Post
                  We are applying for an I-129f and our paperwork was received at the Nebraska office on April 15. Apparently it takes about 5 mths to process and get our NOA2 so hopefully we should hear something about mid September. Does anyone know what happens from there and how long it takes. My wife and I have not seen each other since October 2014 and we're getting sick of waiting

My wife is American and currently in USA. I am in Australia. We just heard yesterday that our visa had been approved but have to wait for the NOA2. Do you have any idea how long it would take until we receive it?

Comment

Wils, our application was received feb 25 and we are still waiting for noa2. Each of our case doesnt have the same exact processing times. Some gets approved in only a month or two, some are waiting for a year already. Hopefully we hear some good news soon. Its too much waiting already.

Comment

Originally posted by dianadelfinado View Post
                      Wils, our application was received feb 25 and we are still waiting for noa2. Each of our case doesnt have the same exact processing times. Some gets approved in only a month or two, some are waiting for a year already. Hopefully we hear some good news soon. Its too much waiting already.
                      Good news! My wife received the NOA2 less than a week after our emailed approval. Somebody must be looking after us. Hang in there dianadelfinado, it will happen.

Comment

congratulations

Wow!!! Congratulations! so now the waiting is over for you.

Comment

Originally posted by dianadelfinado View Post
                          Who are still waiting for NOA2??? 5 mos since and still waiting. Guess i just need to talk to somebody. Its depressing.
                          I am! I sent the I-129f on March 2015 and nothing. Did you send it to the Texas office?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                          X