normal timeline before interview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• normal timeline before interview

My fiance is working on a cruise ship and his contract ends in March, i'm not sure when to file the K1 paperwork.
    Can i do it now and he can schedule his interview for April sometime or do i need to wait until closer to that time.

also, the country he is from does not have street or mailing addresses, has anyone experienced this before, is it a major issue when filing?

Originally posted by Emily Crossman View Post
    My fiance is working on a cruise ship and his contract ends in March, i'm not sure when to file the K1 paperwork.
    Can i do it now and he can schedule his interview for April sometime or do i need to wait until closer to that time.

also, the country he is from does not have street or mailing addresses, has anyone experienced this before, is it a major issue when filing?
    I think you can fill it now then he schedule the interview later (normal in 4-6 months). However he has to sign his name on the form G-325a and the letter of intent in K1 package before you sent out
    The address is not an issue, just correct to get mail from the consulate or receive the visa.

Comment

thanks so much, it so overwhelming, i'm sure i'll be posting lots more before it's over.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X