Police Clearance Issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Police Clearance Issues

So my fiancee got the papers to her friend (in Singapore) to bring them to the Singapore Police department. The police then contacted my fiancee saying they can not find her work records from 2012 or something. So, this is there fault (not the police but whomever they looking for to keep track of this stuff.... or maybe it is their fault). So, what? She can not do the interview now because they can not "clear" her? She does not have those records and she is trying to find a way to contact those former employers, who are now in the USA. What are her options? Are we now stuck? This was almost over!

Who can I email about this (I can not afford International calling). They can not reject her for she did everything she had to. They can not find her records, not her problem. She should be able to get this clearance and go to the interview with no problems!!!

Please advise.

She is cleared. They just ended up clearing her. Thank you, Jesus! One step closer to getting this done. Such a financial drain for broke people like myself! One thing to support someone living with you, another when they live elsewhere.

Am working 70h a week (as long as they let me being just a temp) to save for a plane ticket when the time comes.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X