Question with form I-134

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question with form I-134

I already submitted form I-129F for K1 visa. Now I'm preparing form I-134, affidavit of support. Because my income is very low, i don't qualify not even for 5%. I have a co-sponsore, his godgather. His qualification are more than 200%. My question is when is time for him to go for the embassy interview can he just bring his godfather I-134 or does he have to bring mine too?

Thank you

As the petitioner, you are the primary sponsor and your husband must take your I-134 to his interview. Co-sponsors are only accepted for K1 processing on a discretionary basis, but your hubby can take your dad's sponsorship documeents as a backup to your I-134.

--Ray B

Originally posted by ilovekhmer View Post
    I already submitted form I-129F for K1 visa. Now I'm preparing form I-134, affidavit of support. Because my income is very low, i don't qualify not even for 5%. I have a co-sponsore, his godgather. His qualification are more than 200%. My question is when is time for him to go for the embassy interview can he just bring his godfather I-134 or does he have to bring mine too?

Thank you

Comment

Can 401K bee included in form I-134

I have a 401K, can I put that money in form I-134 and which like would that go on?
      Thank you

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X