How long for NOA1?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How long for NOA1?

Hi, I'm trying to figure out how long it should take to receive my NOA1 after my 129-F arrived. I mailed it to the lockbox PO Box address in Dallas by USPS and tracking said it was delivered April 14 at about 2AM. Being delivered to a PO Box, I don't imagine it was necessary to have a person sign for it. Now it's May 2, and it's been about two-and-a-half weeks, or 13 business days. Are there any recent applicants who are experiencing a bit of a wait as well, or be able to tell how long they waited for NOA1? I did have the 1145 filled out too.

Because using a Google search and searching other sites, the topics are a bit outdated from 2+ years ago and most of the responses were that they received NOA1 a few days after they arrived, or within a week or some short time. So any updated answers to this question would be appreciated, thanks. Or perhaps someone might have any sort of "inside info" if things at the lockbox have slowed down and are moving sluggishly or are backed up in their work?

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X