waiting for interview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• waiting for interview

Hi, I'm currently waiting for my interview date and I was wondering if anybody out there has had any experience with the U.S embassy in Dublin, Ireland. I would greatly appreciate any feedback on Dublin waiting times or what other people have experienced at different embassys around the world. Thanks

Reply to Walshie's

Originally posted by Walshie View Post
    Hi, I'm currently waiting for my interview date and I was wondering if anybody out there has had any experience with the U.S embassy in Dublin, Ireland. I would greatly appreciate any feedback on Dublin waiting times or what other people have experienced at different embassys around the world. Thanks
    Hi Walshie,

I'm in Dublin too.

What visa are you waiting to apply for?
    Would you mind telling what was your timeline like for the petition?
    I mean the approximate time from the filing of the I-129F application to getting the answer, and the process afterwards?
    Did your fiance/wife/partner file via Vermont center?

So its really a mixture of all sorts of time-lines and all sorts of outcomes.

Unfortunately, I can't tell you the consulate interview process time for fiance visa applicants at the Dublin embassy at present. But i promise to keep informed once any progress on my side occurs.

I wud request to kindly keep contact (e-mail, fone text, etc .... i can provide any if agreed)

Thanks.
    Last edited by phophar; 06-25-2009, 05:46 AM.

Comment

Reply to Phophar

Hi Phophar
      Just to let you know my timeline. We filed for a fiance visa with Vermont in september '08 and got the receipt of application about 8 weeks later so yours isn't far off. They then give you a receipt number so you can check the progress online. We considered getting legal help filling out the I-129F because we were told stories about how they send back petitions that have the smallest mistake. Anyway we went ahead with it on our own and without it being sent back and constantly checking the progress online we finally recieved our approval in april of this year. So now I'm just waiting patiently for my interview date. Before the interview you will have to do a medical and obtain a police certificate from anywhere that you have lived for more than 6 months after the age of 16 so you probably will need to contact home for documents. I hope applying to the embassy in Dublin works out for you. I will try and answer any questions that you have. One thing that I have learned through all of this is that you need patience and like to fill out forms . But I know that it will all be worth while when I finally get home to my fiancee.

Comment

Any progress on the interview?

Plz advise if any.

Much obliged.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X