K1 - DS 230 mistake? Please help.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• K1 - DS 230 mistake? Please help.

First off I did not recieve packet 3 for over two weeks after the consulate mailed it to me. I contacted Mumbai Consulate and the rude lady asked me to download the same from the consulate website. Nervous, that two weeks had already been wasted because the mail didn't arrive (still hasn't arrived). I quickly filled up the DS -230 Part I and read the checklist information that comes in packet 3. The photo instructions to submit photos during the interview were part of the checklist and nowhere did it say that I was to affix a picture on the left hand upper corner of the DS - 230. I'm afraid I was supposed to do that and that I have messed up a little and that will cause some sort of delay in our process. Has anyone sent in their DS -230 part I to the consulate? Can you please guide me?

Also reading the instructions on the DS form I marked several fields with "N/A" that did not apply to me. I have made these silly mistakes all in my anxiety. I tried to not waste more time and do everything as perfectly as I could and still have managed to make blunders.

PLEASE HELP to ease my anxiety. Any input on this issue is more than welcome.

I don't have specific experience with Mumbai, but in general they put the photos on at the interview so that part is probably fine. Take US size photos with you to the interview.

If a blank didn't apply to you, then N/A is probably a fine answer. I don't know what you answered N/A to so it's hard to say. There are examples and help on many of the forms here on this website if you click the Visa tab instead of the Forum tab.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X