Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Filed for k-1 with attorney last Feb.... help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Filed for k-1 with attorney last Feb.... help!

I am engaged to a Chinese guy, and we're really in love and wish we could marry, like, right now.
    However, my parents especially want us to marry in the States, where I'm from. Last Feb. we filed everything with our attorney, filled out all the forms, paid all the money, sent lots of evidence, etc... our receipt date from the dept. of immigration is Feb. 25. Our case is at the CA service center. I check online and it still says pending! I'm getting a little worried because this is taking so long... shouldn't it be approved by now?

I am concerned it will take even longer passing through to the Visa center and then to the consulate!

Does anyone have any success stories with k-1 and a Chinese applicant?! Sometimes this is very discouraging... if anyone can help reassure my mind, please do...!

Hi there

when you say last February do you mean 2008 or in 2009 ?

If it's 2008 then I would contact UCSIS immediately to ask what is going on...

however if it was 2009 then they still have around another 2 months to process within their given timescales

Hope this Helps and good luck

Woodger

Comment

I agree with Woodger. Your still in the time frame if it was this year. I filed in March 09 and already got approved and got transfered to the NVA center. I also filed at the CA center in Laguna Niguel

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X