How does this look? (K-1 visa)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How does this look? (K-1 visa)

First of all, thatnk you to those who have answered my previous question. This is a great resource and it's comforting knowing others are in the same situation - but are getting through it successfully!

Now....I've copied this table of contents from my cover letter. For those who have had a petition approved or at least forwarded to the consulate, does it look like I have everything covered here?

1) Application fee, $455.00
    2) Form I-129F
    3) Form I-129F Supplement: Question 18, explanation of meeting in person
    4)Evidence of my U.S. Citizenship (birth certificate)
    5)Proof of termination of my prior marriage
    6) Form G-325A and photograph of me, the petitioner
    7)Form G-325 A and photograph of the beneficiary
    8) Supplemental information clarifying prior error in beneficiary's visa status
    9) Form FC-029
    10)Proof of having met in person within the last two years
    11) Letters of intent to marry from both petitioner and beneficiary
    12) Supporting letter re: the intent to marry from friend of petitioner and beneficiary

As for the proof of relationship and having met in last 2 years, I'm concerned that I may be sending too much. Is this possible? I'm sending a few documents and several photos for every "meeting" we've had, which includes her 1 year initial stay in the US followed by 6 visits to one another.

And how did you all attach photos? Someone suggested individual ziploc baggies for each pic, with date and location on back. Anyone try something different?
    Last edited by jbiel590; 08-20-2009, 07:17 AM.

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X