Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Formatting questions

Hi,

I'm wondering if anyone here can help me with a few format related questions I have for preparing to apply for my Fiance's K1 visa. (If you have pictures of how you headed your forms that would be extra helpful).

-How exactly should my documents be headed? (for the Vermont office)
    What is the exact content and how should it go on the page (ie: in what order and in what position on the page?)

-The other question I have is about binding the pages together. I purchased a folder-like object that has built in slip covers but I recently read somewhere that they will take it all apart anyways and bind it in their own way, therefore it needs to be easy to disassemble. The site says no binders and it's simple to remove the pages from the slip covers but it may be more time consuming than a binder. What should I do? I really want it to be well put together and I'm too OCD to just toss it all in an envelope!

The package assembly, as suggested by the USCIS is on their website, but is also copied to the Visa section of this website. Read this page all the way to the bottom.
    U.S. Immigration - Application Filing Instructions - USCIS, Dept. of State, US immigration, Visas

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X