X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Extreme Hardship Wavier

To Whom It May Concern:

RE: Extreme Hardship Wavier

It is my understanding from filing a previous K1 Visa with an Extreme Hardship Wavier, that I must exhaust all possibilities for a face to face meeting with a potential fiancée for a K1 visa will be granted. I had a previous K1 visa be denied on the fact that I did not exhaust all possibilities for a face to face meeting with my fiancée. In the denial notice, it stated that I did not attempt to obtain a visa, such as a temporary visitors visa to satisfy this requirement. They also stated that a denial of a B2 visa would not preclude a new filing of a K1 Visa.
    I have established a relationship with a lady who resides in the Philippines and I would like her to come to the United State as a fiancée. My question is what is the time sequence of filing a K1 and B2 visa while the K1 visa is pending.
    Sincerely,
    Thomas Cotton

Originally posted by tcotton View Post
    To Whom It May Concern:

RE: Extreme Hardship Wavier

It is my understanding from filing a previous K1 Visa with an Extreme Hardship Wavier, that I must exhaust all possibilities for a face to face meeting with a potential fiancée for a K1 visa will be granted. I had a previous K1 visa be denied on the fact that I did not exhaust all possibilities for a face to face meeting with my fiancée. In the denial notice, it stated that I did not attempt to obtain a visa, such as a temporary visitors visa to satisfy this requirement. They also stated that a denial of a B2 visa would not preclude a new filing of a K1 Visa.
    I have established a relationship with a lady who resides in the Philippines and I would like her to come to the United State as a fiancée. My question is what is the time sequence of filing a K1 and B2 visa while the K1 visa is pending.
    Sincerely,
    Thomas Cotton
    You can't file for the 129f petition until you have at least met your lady in person. Once you have done that and you have proof of meeting then you can file to bring her to the USA. The K1 visa is for her not you and you can apply for a B2 to visit her in Phillipines. You are the USC yes? Then you can visit her no problem.

Comment

The problem is that i cannot leave the USA.
      Please advise

Comment

Originally posted by barbarajlw View Post
        You can't file for the 129f petition until you have at least met your lady in person. Once you have done that and you have proof of meeting then you can file to bring her to the USA. The K1 visa is for her not you and you can apply for a B2 to visit her in Phillipines. You are the USC yes? Then you can visit her no problem.
        I am a physician an cannot leave my practice. So i need to exhaust all possiblilties foor a face to face meeting, to satisfy the extreme hardship waver. I am uncertain do i file a b1 or b2 visa
        Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by tcotton View Post
          I am a physician an cannot leave my practice. So i need to exhaust all possiblilties foor a face to face meeting, to satisfy the extreme hardship waver. I am uncertain do i file a b1 or b2 visa
          Thank you
          You don't file for either. Those are visas to the US. The person wanting to come to the US does the application. You can sponsor (cover her expenses while in the US) with certain forms/documents. Have you even tried to google B2 visa?

Start here http://www.immihelp.com/visitor-visa/ and then continue with the links found on the left of that page.

Ultimately getting a K1 from Manila is going to be difficult without meeting in person. If you can't bother to take off two weeks to meet a person you wish to marry, then you probably don't have time in your life for a wife.

And busy persons such as yourself, usually hire an immigration attorney to spoon feed them what to do in a more difficult case.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X