Help on form I-864

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help on form I-864

Hi all! I currently receive SSI, and want to file form I-864 as the petitioner. How do I check yes/no in number 8 of part 3? How do I put my sister as a main sponsor. How do I count a people in part 5? As poverty guidelines, 2 people are $18,387 and 3 people are $23,162. My sister has average yearly income of $19,670 and get qualify if she is a petitioner. How can I count my SSI income on form I 864 to get qualify of poverty guidelines?
    Thank yours.

Originally posted by calvine2011 View Post
    Hi all! I currently receive SSI, and want to file form I-864 as the petitioner. How do I check yes/no in number 8 of part 3? How do I put my sister as a main sponsor. How do I count a people in part 5? As poverty guidelines, 2 people are $18,387 and 3 people are $23,162. My sister has average yearly income of $19,670 and get qualify if she is a petitioner. How can I count my SSI income on form I 864 to get qualify of poverty guidelines?
    Thank yours.
    If you have a sponsor you as the petitioner need to fill out I-864 and your co sponsor also needs to fill out 864.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X