interview date in december 1st week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by indian_guy0219 View Post
    Agnibha, is it possible to know if a OFC slot is available before taking the interview date? I am asking because for those who are in the US, if we take an appointment close to our arrival date in India we may not get a OFC date during the gap between our arrival and visa appointment. Is there a way to manage this other than scheduling the interview farther away from the arrival date?
    The choice of OFC dates are available only after you pick a date on the consulate interview date selection page. But your selection is not confirmed unless you hit continue on the OFC date selection page. You can always hit back on the OFC date selection page to go back to the consulate interview date selection page to select a different date if the associated OFC dates don't suit you. Yes, you will be safe scheduling the interview away from your arrival date but that depends on the consulate you choose. I wanted to book a date between Nov 23 and Dec 3, but I was able to book Dec 7 as no other dates were available closer to my vacation. Luckily my OFC date fell within my vacation and that was the only date available. Nevertheless, I am forced to extend my vacation by a week.

Comment

thanks

thanks guys for replies.
      For Mumbai, English, one more week is now open in nov. to be precise following are open as of today.

Oct: 22, 23, 29, 30
      Nov: 1, 2, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Hopefully pattern of opening dates week after week will continue.

Comment

Thanks for the detailed info agnibha_d.

Comment

Mumbai Dates?

Does anyone know when the dates for Mumbai counsulate will open?Or is it too late for December 2012?

Comment

Originally posted by mumbaiDec2012 View Post
            Does anyone know when the dates for Mumbai counsulate will open?Or is it too late for December 2012?
            December opened last week, but it will likely open again. Keep checking...

Comment

interview date in december 1st week

Any dates available for the month of December?

Comment

Dec 1 st week dates for mumbai open as of now

Comment

Nov last week and Dec first week are available for Mumbai

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                  X