Mumbai Consulate Visa Appointment Dates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mumbai Consulate Visa Appointment Dates

Hello all who are trying to get a interview appointment in Mumbai, lets use this thread as a tracker so we all can know when dates open up. I just checked only Nov 1st and 2nd are open.

Awaiting your replies.

Mumbai Consulate Visa Appointment Dates

Guys dates opened upto Nov 9th this morning (EST) at Mumbai (English) - i am looking for dates after Nov 12th please let me know if they open up.

Comment

Locked out for today. Last I checked first week was available for November and nothing for December. Will update again when I am able to access the scheduling system.

Comment

Looks like it's still 1-9th November at Mumbai. Please update if dates open up after 9th November.

Also, while we wait for the dates to open up, what documents are you guys planning to take for the visa interview?

Comment

So last week when I checked Nov was not open for a single day and in Dec only 6th and 10th were open for h4 at least. Had to get OFC for the weekend.
          As no one was seeing nov dates I think there is a huge rush to get into dec first week in Mumbai.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X