Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B visa Hyderabad Nov 3rd week to Dec 3rd week dates

Hey guys..

I have paid visa fees today and when I checked for availability at Hyderabad, I see only Nov 5th,6th and Dec 31st ? Any of you know whether appointments between Nov 15th - Dec 15th are yet to open ? or are they already got filled ?

What is the scenario at other locations like Chennai, Mumbai ?

Thanks,
    rkt

Originally posted by rtippabhotla View Post
    Hey guys..

I have paid visa fees today and when I checked for availability at Hyderabad, I see only Nov 5th,6th and Dec 31st ? Any of you know whether appointments between Nov 15th - Dec 15th are yet to open ? or are they already got filled ?

What is the scenario at other locations like Chennai, Mumbai ?

Thanks,
    rkt
    They had opened and they got filled. They will however most likely open again. Keep checking. The situation is the same across all consulates.

Comment

If someone finds dates available between Nov 3rd week to Dec 2nd week, please post here.

I don't want to refresh the schedule appointment page many times as it gets blocked and again I have to wait for one more day for it to reset. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by rtippabhotla View Post
        If someone finds dates available between Nov 3rd week to Dec 2nd week, please post here.

I don't want to refresh the schedule appointment page many times as it gets blocked and again I have to wait for one more day for it to reset. Thanks
        A lot of dates opened up for December just now. Booked mine on Dec 18th

Comment

I am trying to find appointment for December. I think i am too late for this

I have a question on the fee payment, i am trying to pay online through icici nri a/c.
          It is asking for account type for the beneficiary. There are many questions in other forums on this but no answer.

Comment

Use current account

I used current account and it worked. Businesses generally use current account.

Originally posted by vasu4us View Post
            I am trying to find appointment for December. I think i am too late for this

I have a question on the fee payment, i am trying to pay online through icici nri a/c.
            It is asking for account type for the beneficiary. There are many questions in other forums on this but no answer.

Comment

Thanks Sree1985, I thought so nut when they say non refundable just want to be double sure. I will try tonight and update here.

Can somemone change the thread name to a generic 'Hyderabad Appointments Post October 2012'
              something like this... or I can start one new thread. That way we can have one link moving forward
              for comming months.

Thanks

Comment

please start a new thread.
                No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Comment

view app dates

Hello All,
                  I am trying to view the available interview dates in Hyderabad, with out me creating an account in ustraveldocs.com
                  Previously before we got ustraveldocs.com in https://www.vfs-usa.co we use to see the available dates just by selecting the type of visa and location, so that we can see with the entire chart of month and its availability dates, with out registeration.

So, here is my question: Can I view the available dates in hyderabad with out creating account in ustraveldocs.com ??

Thanks
                  Sri

Comment

Originally posted by sri2728 View Post
                    Hello All,
                    I am trying to view the available interview dates in Hyderabad, with out me creating an account in ustraveldocs.com
                    Previously before we got ustraveldocs.com in https://www.vfs-usa.co we use to see the available dates just by selecting the type of visa and location, so that we can see with the entire chart of month and its availability dates, with out registeration.

So, here is my question: Can I view the available dates in hyderabad with out creating account in ustraveldocs.com ??

Thanks
                    Sri
                    No you can't. Besides having an active account you need to pay the fees and have DS-160 barcode ready in order to see/book dates.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                    X