Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Urgent Help require: H1B pending due to 221G and new L1 file petition?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Urgent Help require: H1B pending due to 221G and new L1 file petition?

Dear Gurus,

I need your suggestion, and would really appreciate your help.

I went to US Embassy MUMBAI on 8th Feb 2012 for H1B stamping. Visa Officer issued me a 221g blue slip, asking for client letter and SoW.

My employer is US based CMM5 level MNC which has offices in India and US.
    I am working from India office for the same client project for which my employer had filed the petition to work at client location.
    When VO asked for the client letter & SoW(statement of work), my employer submitted SoW and letter from my US employer (instead of end client letter).
    at VSF office on 9th April 2012.
    In reply to that submission, US consulate has again issue me a 221g blue slip on 30th April 2012 as they need end Client letter.
    Its been 6 months now since 2nd 221g blue slip issue, my employer unable to get client letter till date.

My question is whats the maximum time limit, Embassy will wait for the candidate to submit the documents for review to
    make the decision for H1B?
    As per 221G blue slip requested documents must be submitted within one year from the date of this
    letter(2nd 221G issue date: 30th April 2012) or prior to the expiration of H1B peiition(9th March 2014.)

As my employer don't see any hope to get a client letter hence they initiating new petition for L1 Visa.

I have another question, Is it possible that my employer file a new petition for L1 Visa,
    Since L1 is intra company transfer, is client letter will be required in that scenario?

I would be really thankful to you, If you can reply to my queries.

Regards,
    Raju

Originally posted by raj_enthu View Post
    Dear Gurus,

I need your suggestion, and would really appreciate your help.

I went to US Embassy MUMBAI on 8th Feb 2012 for H1B stamping. Visa Officer issued me a 221g blue slip, asking for client letter and SoW.

My employer is US based CMM5 level MNC which has offices in India and US.
    I am working from India office for the same client project for which my employer had filed the petition to work at client location.
    When VO asked for the client letter & SoW(statement of work), my employer submitted SoW and letter from my US employer (instead of end client letter).
    at VSF office on 9th April 2012.
    In reply to that submission, US consulate has again issue me a 221g blue slip on 30th April 2012 as they need end Client letter.
    Its been 6 months now since 2nd 221g blue slip issue, my employer unable to get client letter till date.

My question is whats the maximum time limit, Embassy will wait for the candidate to submit the documents for review to
    make the decision for H1B?
    As per 221G blue slip requested documents must be submitted within one year from the date of this
    letter(2nd 221G issue date: 30th April 2012) or prior to the expiration of H1B peiition(9th March 2014.)

As my employer don't see any hope to get a client letter hence they initiating new petition for L1 Visa.

I have another question, Is it possible that my employer file a new petition for L1 Visa,
    Since L1 is intra company transfer, is client letter will be required in that scenario?

I would be really thankful to you, If you can reply to my queries.

Regards,
    Raju
    waiting for your reply!
    Any help/guideline on this would be much appreciable!

Many Thanks,
    Raju

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X