Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Important information for anyone looking for an appointment in November- December.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Important information for anyone looking for an appointment in November- December.

This is a reply I just received from the U.S. Visa Service Desk -

"We would like to inform you that as per the Embassy's discretion the dates will be available for the next two weeks from the current date. Hence you can find the availability of dates for the month of December from the second week of November."

Hopefully this calms a lot of people down. It definitely helped me. All the best!

Originally posted by try View Post
    This is a reply I just received from the U.S. Visa Service Desk -

"We would like to inform you that as per the Embassy's discretion the dates will be available for the next two weeks from the current date. Hence you can find the availability of dates for the month of December from the second week of November."

Hopefully this calms a lot of people down. It definitely helped me. All the best!
    Seems like they are giving all contradicting information. I posted the reply I got from them in another thread. There they told me dates are made available 3 months ahead now. So if it's not available, it's not. Keep looking, if someone cancels, then you can get that date and time.

Anyway, at this point I suppose all we can do is keep checking that page regularly. If we find a date we want, use it, else suffer.

Comment

Hey Abhishek,

Did you check if there are any available dates for early Dec?.

I was also told that dates are made available 3 months in advance.
      I have a date for 13th of Dec but I am returning to US on 20th so I am looking to reschedule the date in case something opens.

I would also like to add here that the best way to schedule an appointment is to call the call center. Because the ustraveldocs account get locked if you login more than 3 times.

Originally posted by abhishek78 View Post
      Seems like they are giving all contradicting information. I posted the reply I got from them in another thread. There they told me dates are made available 3 months ahead now. So if it's not available, it's not. Keep looking, if someone cancels, then you can get that date and time.

Anyway, at this point I suppose all we can do is keep checking that page regularly. If we find a date we want, use it, else suffer.

Comment

Originally posted by szunaira View Post
        Hey Abhishek,

Did you check if there are any available dates for early Dec?.

I was also told that dates are made available 3 months in advance.
        I have a date for 13th of Dec but I am returning to US on 20th so I am looking to reschedule the date in case something opens.

I would also like to add here that the best way to schedule an appointment is to call the call center. Because the ustraveldocs account get locked if you login more than 3 times.
        I havent seen any date in Dec lately. Will let you know if I do see any.

Your information is a little bit inaccurate. It's not 3 times, it's 10 per day. Also on-call people uses our profile, so their usage counts toward that quota. It's not my assumption, this is what's been told to me by the support person only.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X