Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Urgent help for Multiple H1B transfers simultaneously

Hi,

Please help me as I have been struggling to find any relevant information for my scenario related to multiple H1B transfers simultaneously. I am currently, working at company A from 10/2010 after my Masters and have a H1B valid till 9/2013.

I got an offer from Company B and they transferred/extended my visa from 11/2012 to 11/2015. I havent yet joined company B and I am still on the payroll of company **A**. So, technically, I donot have any pay-stubs from B.

I got a better offer from company C and want to join Company C. I am sure that I can have multiple H1b transfers, but can I file H1B petition using Company A's 797 only ??? Also, do I need to provide any information about Company B's approved H1B (797) to company C?

In short, Is it possible somehow not to involve company B in the whole process and file a transfer based on company **A**, as I have valid H1b and also paystubs from Company A?

Please advice

Thanks a ton

Can someone please reply? Has someone gone through similar process?

Thanks

Comment

B need not be involved. C can go ahead and file their petition.
      This is my opinion and not legal advice.

Comment

Thanks a lot for confirming and helping out.

Comment

Originally posted by culguy7007 View Post
          Hi,

Please help me as I have been struggling to find any relevant information for my scenario related to multiple H1B transfers simultaneously. I am currently, working at company A from 10/2010 after my Masters and have a H1B valid till 9/2013.

I got an offer from Company B and they transferred/extended my visa from 11/2012 to 11/2015. I havent yet joined company B and I am still on the payroll of company **A**. So, technically, I donot have any pay-stubs from B.

I got a better offer from company C and want to join Company C. I am sure that I can have multiple H1b transfers, but can I file H1B petition using Company A's 797 only ??? Also, do I need to provide any information about Company B's approved H1B (797) to company C?

In short, Is it possible somehow not to involve company B in the whole process and file a transfer based on company **A**, as I have valid H1b and also paystubs from Company A?

Please advice

Thanks a ton

culguy what happen to your case . I am in the same boat and looking for a solution . please drop a note on how it went with company C transfer ..Good luck to u

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X