Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H4 Visa Question... Please Help!!

Hello,

I am currently in US and going to India next week. I have to go for H4 visa stamping( in New Delhi )alone as my husband is not coming to India with me this time.
    I was filling the DS160 form and I have a couple of questions. I would really appreciate if somebody could help me ASAP as I have to take the appointment.

1. In the DS160 form, it is asking me to fill the Principal Applicant name and Application number. So here what should I put? My name or my Husband's name? I thought of putting my name and my application number which is on my I797 form since I am the only one applying for stamping right now. Please clarify on this that whose name should I put there.

2. While scheduling the appointment it is asking for Petitioner name. What should I put here? My name, My Husband's name or the Company's name?

I would really appreciate an urgent reply. Please remember I am filing for the stamping alone for H4 and going to the interview alone and I have my I797 approval with me.

Thanks.
    Aarsi

Principal Applicant name and Application number are your Husband's, not yours.
    Petitioner is your husband's company.

Comment

have a similar q

I have 2 questions.
      My h4 visa expired last year and subsequently extended. The first time I got it stamped in Chennai. I'm going to India next month so can I stamp it in Hyderabad this time? I asked both consulates in Chennai and Hyd and it was okay. But when I check the website hyd is meant for people of Andhra Pradesh and Orissa only. I'm a native of Karnataka but I don't live there anymore. Do I need to go to Chennai?

I heard there were major changes made to the admin process in the Consulates with the OFC introduction, some of the comment thread mentioned something 221g and pink slip/blue slip etc what does it mean and its significance?

Appreciate the information.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X