Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 221g;visa approved or denied?

Hello All,

I have attended the interview on Dec 17th in Chennai. Mine is EVC model, I was asked many questions by the VO(w2, tax returns, client letter, pay stubs, bank statements, LCA, I-797A, I129, F1 transcript and degree). But, I have not carried my contract letter and company tax returns. They kept all my documents with them and just returned me my passport with 221g white form.

So, I was issued a 221g white slip asking for
    1) New Client Letter
    2) Contract Letters
    3) Company tax returns
    4) My tax returns and W2 forms.

I have sent/dropped all the documents that they asked for in Hyderabad location on Jan 3rd. On Jan 7th my documents were reached to Chennai consulate and my case status was updated to Administrative processing. Since, then it was in the same status and is still in the same status in the website till today(Feb 7th'13).

But, today(Feb 7th'13) I received an email from "[email protected]" with this message below:
    ---------
    your documents have been collected from the US Embassy/consulate.

The passport number being returned is YYYY YYYY

You have chosen to have your documnets delivered to the following location:
    Hyderabad, 1-8-384/385 ground floor, gowra grand, S.P. Road,, Hyderabad, 500016

---------

Please let me know if any one received this kind of message?

-Is this approval or denial? In my case, my passport is with me and the message says the documents are collected in Chennai and delivered in Hyderabad. So, there is no way they can issue me Visa with out passport.

-Neither they did ask me to send the passport, so that they can issue me visa

-If its a denial why would they send the documents back to me?

Some one help....Thanks in advance.

Regards,
    kvadde

keep us posted on your situation
    Track 221g / administrative processing cases at one place -- Register at http://www.immihelp.com/tracker/221g-tracker

Comment

Same case

Hi,

I also got the same email from consulate... Please let me know what was the document you received?

Thanks,
      Rahul

Comment

same case

Originally posted by dearsboa View Post
        Hi,

I also got the same email from consulate... Please let me know what was the document you received?

Thanks,
        Rahul
        I received the email today. My passport is with me though. I am very nervous. pls tell me what happened in your case

- - - Updated - - -

I received the email today. My passport is with me though. I am very nervous. pls tell me what happened in your case

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by kvadde View Post
        Hello All,

I have attended the interview on Dec 17th in Chennai. Mine is EVC model, I was asked many questions by the VO(w2, tax returns, client letter, pay stubs, bank statements, LCA, I-797A, I129, F1 transcript and degree). But, I have not carried my contract letter and company tax returns. They kept all my documents with them and just returned me my passport with 221g white form.

So, I was issued a 221g white slip asking for
        1) New Client Letter
        2) Contract Letters
        3) Company tax returns
        4) My tax returns and W2 forms.

I have sent/dropped all the documents that they asked for in Hyderabad location on Jan 3rd. On Jan 7th my documents were reached to Chennai consulate and my case status was updated to Administrative processing. Since, then it was in the same status and is still in the same status in the website till today(Feb 7th'13).

But, today(Feb 7th'13) I received an email from "[email protected]" with this message below:
        ---------
        your documents have been collected from the US Embassy/consulate.

The passport number being returned is YYYY YYYY

You have chosen to have your documnets delivered to the following location:
        Hyderabad, 1-8-384/385 ground floor, gowra grand, S.P. Road,, Hyderabad, 500016

---------

Please let me know if any one received this kind of message?

-Is this approval or denial? In my case, my passport is with me and the message says the documents are collected in Chennai and delivered in Hyderabad. So, there is no way they can issue me Visa with out passport.

-Neither they did ask me to send the passport, so that they can issue me visa

-If its a denial why would they send the documents back to me?

Some one help....Thanks in advance.

Regards,
        kvadde

Comment

Good News!!! :-)

I got this email:

"your documents have been collected from the US Embassy/consulate.

The passport number being returned is YYYY YYYY "

During that time, I had my passport with me... and I was wondering why are telling that my passport is returned...

But actually, US Embassy wanted me to submit my passport and gave all my docs back...

Then I got my visa stamped in my Passport with a week time... now I am in US

Good Luck for you...

Comment

great

Originally posted by dearsboa View Post
            Good News!!! :-)

I got this email:

"your documents have been collected from the US Embassy/consulate.

The passport number being returned is YYYY YYYY "

During that time, I had my passport with me... and I was wondering why are telling that my passport is returned...

But actually, US Embassy wanted me to submit my passport and gave all my docs back...

Then I got my visa stamped in my Passport with a week time... now I am in US

Good Luck for you...
            Congrats hope you are enjoying life in USA

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X