Question on new H1B and L1B extension

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question on new H1B and L1B extension

Currently I am working for company A on L1B Visa. My Visa and I94 expires in Feb-2014. Now company B is applying H1B (NON-COS) for me in this year quota.
    My comapany A is planning to initiate L1B extension some time in Aug-13.

1) Is it ok to apply for L1B extension when I already applied for H1B.? Does it cause any issues to my new H1B or L1B extension. My plan is if my H1B is approved, I will move to employer B. If it gets rejected, then I will continue to work with company A with L1B extension.
    2) I am planning to visit India some time in Sept/Oct 13 for vacation. By that time if my H1B approved (but I haven't changed the status, I am still on L1B)
    is it ok to travel to India around Sep/Oct -13. My plan is to move to company B after my vacation in October.

Please clarify my above questions.

Originally posted by roseflower2425 View Post
    Currently I am working for company A on L1B Visa. My Visa and I94 expires in Feb-2014. Now company B is applying H1B (NON-COS) for me in this year quota.
    My comapany A is planning to initiate L1B extension some time in Aug-13.

1) Is it ok to apply for L1B extension when I already applied for H1B.? Does it cause any issues to my new H1B or L1B extension. My plan is if my H1B is approved, I will move to employer B. If it gets rejected, then I will continue to work with company A with L1B extension.
    2) I am planning to visit India some time in Sept/Oct 13 for vacation. By that time if my H1B approved (but I haven't changed the status, I am still on L1B)
    is it ok to travel to India around Sep/Oct -13. My plan is to move to company B after my vacation in October.

Please clarify my above questions.
    Request to give your suggestions on above queries..

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X