Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1/H4 reject and reappear for B1/B2 Visa

Hi,

Me and my wife hold B1/B2 Visa with multiple entries to USA. We have already traveled to USA during 2011, where my trip was for Business (through my organization here in India) and my wife accompanied me for Tourism. We returned back in 2 months.

Since then we have been planning to apply for B1/B2 Visa for our 2 Kids. We wanted to go on a Family vacation sometime if all 4 of us have the Visa. But we did not apply for their B1/B2 so far.

I had a H1-B Visa approved in year 2007 and got expired in 2010. I did not use this Visa anytime (did not enter USA with this Visa or worked in USA).
    Now, a new employer is ready to process my H1-B Visa under Cap Exempt program. Once I get the H1-B petition in hand, we (all 4 of us) are planning to attend the Visa interview together (H1-B for me and H4 for the dependents).

My Question is:
    1) If my H1-B Visa (and obviously H4) is rejected in this interview which I am planning to go, can I still re-apply for my Kids B1/B2 Visa?
    2) If Yes, what is the minimum time that I should wait before re-appearing for the B1/B2 Visa interview. Please clarify.
    3) Or, can I first get B1/B2 Visa for my kids now and then re-appear for (H1-B and H4) after I get the H1-B petition from the employer.
    4) If Yes, what is the minimum time that I should maintain between these two Visa interviews?

Thanks

H1/H4 reject and reappear for B1/B2 Visa

Can you please respond / give your opinion?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X