Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got 221g blue slip before 2 years - Need urgent help. Very less time left

Hello Friends,

I got 221 g for in March 2011 and visa officer asked to submit client letter but i was unable to show that at that time. After that i couldn't go back to US and i started working here in India. Now my employer (who is holing my H1B) has arranged client letter and asking me to go and submit now.

but my 797 is going to expire on 1st May 2013 and now only 20 days remaining.

So it is safe to go and submit client letter? They will accept now?
    And if they will accept it, is it possible to apply the H1 extension based on that?

FYI.. My I140 has been cleared in 2009.

Please help me ASAP because i have very less time to take decision.

Thank you.

Got 221g blue slip before 2 years - Need urgent help. Very less time left

Is client letter a new request made by embassy ?

I am sure that I read on mumbai consulate website that you have one year to respond to any 221g !
    Track 221g / administrative processing cases at one place -- Register at http://www.immihelp.com/tracker/221g-tracker

Comment

Hi,

Thanks for the quick answer. No this is not new request made by Consulate.

I am planning to go on same pending request raised by office before 2 years.

Do you have link or any other references which shows that there is only 1 year to submit documents.

Than k you.
      Last edited by rahulkpatel; 04-08-2013, 02:46 AM. Reason: added title

Comment

Hi,

You are right. I inquired in consulate. My case not no more active. I need to take appointment again for visa now.

Thank you once again.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X