NEFT Payment of Fees - Regarding

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEFT Payment of Fees - Regarding

I am trying to pay using NEFT method. So, I followed the instructions available here - https://www.immihelp.com/electronic-...ia-using-neft/. In this method, I clicked on the Bank of America link and it gave me the unique account number.

So, using the account number how do I do the payment? Is it just the standard way of logging into my bank account, setting up a new recipient and making the payment because, I did not see a link to the payment gateway?

Secondly, while scheduling the appointment, the form asks me to fill in the Reference Number. What exactly is this reference number?

Is it the transaction reference that my ICICI bank gives me when I make a payment?

Thanks in advance!

I havent used the NEFT system but can tell you one thing.... the Reference Number is automatically populated once the payment is made. So right now it will be blank field but it will auto populate once you log in after making the payment. There is sometimes a lag of few hours between the payment being made and the reference number showing up.

Comment

Thanks!

Thanks! It would have been fab if they had put that as part of the instructions somewhere. Or have they put and it is just me who has not bothered to read it.

Comment

Indeed, it got auto-populated!

It got auto-populated exactly after 3 hours. Thanks all for your help.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X