Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question on H4-H1

Hi Now iam in H4 wanted to apply H1B

I studied up to 9th standard i discontinued my studies after that i have done my 3 years BA in BR Ambedkar open university in India after I did few software courses in Hyderabad worked in reputed software company for 5 1/2 years

i was married now iam in h4

is there any possiblity to apply h1 b for me please help me please help me

First you will need to find a job and then the employer will file H1 for you. This year's cap is closed, so you will need to wait until April 2014 to file for Oct 2014 start date.

A 3 year degree and 5 years of experience obtained after the degree should be equivalent to a 4 year US degree, but you will need to obtain an educational evaluation (mostly employer or their attorney will take care of that).
    This is my opinion and not legal advice.

Comment

Originally posted by kabkaba View Post
      First you will need to find a job and then the employer will file H1 for you. This year's cap is closed, so you will need to wait until April 2014 to file for Oct 2014 start date.

A 3 year degree and 5 years of experience obtained after the degree should be equivalent to a 4 year US degree, but you will need to obtain an educational evaluation (mostly employer or their attorney will take care of that).

Thanks for your Reply ,

my question is am i eligible to apply h1b

Comment

A 3 year degree and 5 years of experience obtained after the degree should be equivalent to a 4 year US degree, but you will need to obtain an educational evaluation (mostly employer or their attorney will take care of that). That's the answer.
        This is my opinion and not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X