Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B entension - SoW dates

Guys,

My Visa got expired on Dec-2012 and filled for exntension.
    For my H1B extension, I have got my second RFE after submitting documents for Employer-Employee relationship in my first RFE. Second RFE was raised bcos the submitted evidence was insufficient to establish that a valid employer-Employee relationhsip and availability of Speciality occupation will exist for the duration of request validity period. My Request validity period is from Dec 30,2012 to june 15, 2015 however the Statement of Work provided will termintate on October 31, 2013.

Now my team has no SoW beyond October 31st and they will be extending it for one more year in the month of September. But I cannot wait till septemeber for submitting theis document. They are asking for MSA, SoW and Client letter. Though i have a MSA with condition to extent and I can get a new client letter,Not sure how to handle this without proper SoW.

Any of you have faced this scenario? any advise please, am kinda getting nervous since my employer says if proper document is not submitted there is high chance extension would get rejected.

regards,
    ppl

H1B entension - SoW dates

What happened to your case. You haven't updated it. Are you from TCS or Cognizant or Wipro or Infosys?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X