Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question with previous work experience section in DS160 form

Hi

I have been in US for 5 years now and going to India for my H1B visa renewal in Sep 2013 . I have a few questions related to the previous work experience section and would really appreciate if someone can kindly answer them for me

1) In the previous work experience section it is asking for last 5 years of experience , I worked in my first company from
    2005 -2010 , so a part of my employment in that company falls in last 5 years(the time I was in US for that company)
    and the other part falls outside last 5 year(the time I was in India) .So in that case the employment start date should I enter the date
    where it falls inside the 5 years or the complete experience (starting in 2005) ... In case I enter the complete experience in employment start date then the address might not be accurate since I worked in India from 2005 - 2008 and then in US from 2008 -2010

2) in the previous work experience section it is asking for employer address , I was working for an employer at a client
    location and the employer head office location and client locations were different ...so which location should I enter, client address where I was working or employer head office location

Thanks for the help

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X