Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L1B to H1B Queries - Please Help me

HI

I AM YYYY Working for Company A under L1B. Applied for H1B Through Company B Consultancy.

And got selected in Lottery pending in RFE. And after applying I have travelled to my home country MY I94 Got changed. Its a different I94 Know.

I Like to come clean from company A. My Work get overs in Oct second week in US Will return to home state. And have my Marriage in November.

Like to know if i stay whether My status will change automatically from L1B to H1B .

I Want to go back to my home state and exit the current company A then get married bring my dependent to us While i join Company B.

I want a safer route in this status change. Please guide me.

* As Holding the H1B Petition approved can i stay in US with L1Visa with my current employer for a while?

* As My 194 is changed whether any probelm will occur At the time of H1B Petition approval? If so how to handle it?

* Can you tell me when my L1B Visa with current employer will be cancelled at the time when i go for stamping Right?

Whether any notification will be sent to them or its hidden?

Please let me know How to proceed in this Case what are all the steps and measures i have to take.

Please Help me..

Till when is your L1 valid? What's the duration of your current I94? What's the status of H1 RFE? How long have you been in the US?

Comment

Originally posted by raghvi View Post
      Till when is your L1 valid? What's the duration of your current I94? What's the status of H1 RFE? How long have you been in the US?
      HI Raghvi

I have both L1 And I94 Valid till 2015 and i am in US for a year. Still In RFE. I want a safer way please guide me.

Thanks Raghvi

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X