Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L1B to H1B Queries - Please Help me

HI

I AM YYYY Working for Company A under L1B. Applied for H1B Through Company B Consultancy.

And got selected in Lottery pending in RFE. And after applying I have travelled to my home country MY I94 Got changed. Its a different I94 Know.

I Like to come clean from company A. My Work get overs in Oct second week in US Will return to home state. And have my Marriage in November.

Like to know if i stay whether My status will change automatically from L1B to H1B .

I Want to go back to my home state and exit the current company A then get married bring my dependent to us While i join Company B.

I want a safer route in this status change. Please guide me.

* As Holding the H1B Petition approved can i stay in US with L1Visa with my current employer for a while?

* As My 194 is changed whether any probelm will occur At the time of H1B Petition approval? If so how to handle it?

* Can you tell me when my L1B Visa with current employer will be cancelled at the time when i go for stamping Right?

Whether any notification will be sent to them or its hidden?

Please let me know How to proceed in this Case what are all the steps and measures i have to take.

MY VALIDITY IS THERE TILL 2015 BOTH VISA AND I94

Please Help me..

A lot depends on how the H1B petition gets approved.

If it is approved with change of status, your status will change from Oct 1. You must join B on Oct 1. You can also leave the US before Oct 1 and return in L1B status after Oct 1, in order to avoid the change of status.

If it is approved without change of status, you can continue with your L1B employer as long as you are in the US. Your status after returning to the US will then depend on which Visa you use to return.
    This is my opinion and not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X