H4 Visa- ds160 & Drop Box questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H4 Visa- ds160 & Drop Box questions

Hi , My wife is planning to attend H4 stamping in India in September 2013. She is currently on H4 and her current visa will expire by July 2014.
    My questions
    - DS 160 Who will be the principal applicant and petitioner, the reason I ask this is I recently changed my employer and she received a new I-797( I539 extension) and a new EAC number. so should I mention her EAC number or mine in filling DS 160, ALSO the Principal applicant ?
    - Whom should I be filling as a Petitioner ? The reason I ask this is in her 797 A - Her name is shown as petitioner

Drop Box :

Is she qualified for a drop Box when she attends Visa stamping in India- she is applying on the same classification - The reason I ask this is I changed my employer and will it affect her as well from being not qualified for that?
    can somebody help?

Thank you!

DS160 H4 extension question

Hi
    I am in a similar situation , and me and my wife both are eligble for dropbox
    I have the same question about the petitioner name and eac number on her H4 ds160 application
    Whether we should specify the one she got for her extension or the since I am the prinicipal applicant it should be mine.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X