Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Destination Account Type for BANA MUMBAI US VISA SFA

Hi All,

Can someone please let me know what is the destination account type for BANA MUMBAI US VISA SFA. Im trying to make a NEFT payment through Canara Bank and I have a column asking for "destination account type"

Without this I cannot proceed.

Please help as this is URGENT.

Thanks in Advance

35000 seems lost

Hi

I did a NEFT payment for VISA fee. And I have chosen SAVINGS ACCOUNT for payee. it s been more than a week but not recived any confirmation from them. I think i lost my money.

can anybody tell that does it make any differene if I choose wrong account type?? Will i get mymoney back??

pleasehelphelp
    sun

Comment

Originally posted by sunil7 View Post
      Hi

I did a NEFT payment for VISA fee. And I have chosen SAVINGS ACCOUNT for payee. it s been more than a week but not recived any confirmation from them. I think i lost my money.

can anybody tell that does it make any differene if I choose wrong account type?? Will i get mymoney back??

pleasehelphelp
      sun
      Hello,

We were faced with the same question and confirmed with a live chat help option that it is a CURRENT account.

Hope this helps.

Comment

USA B2 VISA Fees - Beneficiary account - Type of account

Originally posted by Hope R View Post
        Hello,

We were faced with the same question and confirmed with a live chat help option that it is a CURRENT account.

Hope this helps.

I know this question has been asked many times on this forum, but nowhere i can see the confirmed response, so asking again -

I am applying the USA B2 visa for my parents. While making payment through NEFT, I want to add the beneficiary account in my Citibank account, its asking me type of account. Embassy account details are as follows.
        IFSC Code- BOFA0MM6205 Bank of America N.A.
        Unique Beneficiary Account Number - TIER573095121633463
        Beneficiary Name - BANA MUMBAI US VISA SFA

Can somebody please let me know the following?

Type of account - Current or Saving?
        Type - NRE, NRO, Domestic?

I would appreciate the confirmed response, since this may result into financial loss.

Comment

I selected Savings account

Originally posted by rajesh11 View Post
          I know this question has been asked many times on this forum, but nowhere i can see the confirmed response, so asking again -

I am applying the USA B2 visa for my parents. While making payment through NEFT, I want to add the beneficiary account in my Citibank account, its asking me type of account. Embassy account details are as follows.
          IFSC Code- BOFA0MM6205 Bank of America N.A.
          Unique Beneficiary Account Number - TIER573095121633463
          Beneficiary Name - BANA MUMBAI US VISA SFA

Can somebody please let me know the following?

Type of account - Current or Saving?
          Type - NRE, NRO, Domestic?

I would appreciate the confirmed response, since this may result into financial loss.

Hi

I just paid the fees and I selected savings account and I got the payment receipt in 3 hours and also my ustravedoc. account was updated with the receipt.

Comment

US call center has confirmed that account is not saving type.How come your payment went fine?

Can somebody let me know type - NRE/NRO/Domestic?

Comment

JUST in case someone wants this information:
              Account type for BANA MUMBAI US VISA SFA: Current Account
              sub type: Domestic

I paid the fees and the visa is approved too.

Originally posted by saman View Post
              Hi All,

Can someone please let me know what is the destination account type for BANA MUMBAI US VISA SFA. Im trying to make a NEFT payment through Canara Bank and I have a column asking for "destination account type"

Thanks in Advance

Comment

Receipt number used on ustraveldoc account

Originally posted by srk2907 View Post
                Hi

I just paid the fees and I selected savings account and I got the payment receipt in 3 hours and also my ustravedoc. account was updated with the receipt.
                I just paid the fees but all I got was a 'Wire Transfer Advice'. Is the payment receipt different? Was it issued from BANA MUMBAI? Thanks.

Comment

Visa fees

Originally posted by ridik View Post
                  I just paid the fees but all I got was a 'Wire Transfer Advice'. Is the payment receipt different? Was it issued from BANA MUMBAI? Thanks.
                  i have the same issue. i transferred through wire 2 days ago however the receipt number is not recognized.

Comment

Important thing is to get the IFSC code and account number right. The rest doesn't really matter. Old fashioned banks are slower.
                    This is my opinion and not legal advice.

Comment

Type of account - Current or Saving

Pl advise weather the BANA MUMBAI US VISA SFA is Saving or Current account as the required for adding in beneficiary list. I want tp transfer the visa fee by NEFT

JOGINDER

Comment

Select account type as 'Current' for paying US VISA Fees through NEFT

Hello all,
                        I got below message from the U.S. Visa Service Desk in Aug 2016 for my H1 visa application.
                        "For NEFT payment, you may select the type of account as 'Current' while making the payment to schedule VISA appointment."

Originally posted by JOGy29 View Post
                        Pl advise weather the BANA MUMBAI US VISA SFA is Saving or Current account as the required for adding in beneficiary list. I want tp transfer the visa fee by NEFT

JOGINDER

Comment

Its current and domestic beneficiary acct type

Originally posted by saman View Post
                          Hi All,

Thanks in Advance

Comment

How to pay us visa fee using NRE Account

** works 100% - paid around 3 to 4 times from kotak, axis NRE accounts **

How to pay us visa fee using NRE Account ?

1) After filing the form for visa appointment - select " National Electronic Funds Transfer (NEFT)" - BANK OF AMERICA
                            2) you will be directed to a page that contains unique number and below details to make payment.

then follow the below instructions.

3) Add a beneficiary account to your NRE account.
                            - Account username: BANA M**BAI US VISA SFA
                            - Account Number: TIER2 **** *8796
                            - IFSC Code: BOF **** 6**5 (Bank of America N.A.)

4 ) Transfer Type - ( National Electronics funds transfer )
                            Transfer Mode another bank (NEFT)
                            Transfer Details
                            - Select above added benficiary account and add amount ( Indian rupees ).
                            - Transfer amount - using below options.
                            full Name: BANA MU***AI US VISA SFA
                            Account Type: Current Account
                            Address Bank BANK OF AMERICA
                            Branch: BANK OF AMERICA MUMBAI
                            IFSC Code BOF **** 6**5

5) Once transfer is done, It will take 2 to 3 hrs ( During indian banking hrs ) and you see the receipt number in the fee page automatically " https://cgifederal.secure.force.com/ApplicantHome"

6) You are all set to block the appointment
                            - Finger print first and Visa appointment next.

Comment

Hi,

I added payee before I saw this thread. I have selected, Savings account type in ICICI.
                              would there be any issues?

planning to add payee again with current account type

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                              X