h1b transfer - 15 day premium clock stopped

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• h1b transfer - 15 day premium clock stopped

i filed for h1b transfer in Vermont service center on mar-6-2013 under normal process. later upgraded to premium on july-16-2013 and status changed to 'acceptance' on july-17-2013.

and latest update is:

-----------------On July 25, 2013, the 15-day Premium Processing clock stopped on your I129, PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER. A notice was sent on this date explaining the specific reason for stopping the premium processing of your case. This notice will contain detailed information on further action required by you. Your premium processing receipt notice contains contact information for direct inquiries on your case.----------------

and till now there is no change in online status or my lawyer didn't received any notice....

and my dependents status still showing as per regular processing dates ---------On March 6, 2013, we received this I539 APPLICATION TO EXTEND OR CHANGE NONIMMIGRANT STATUS----------

fingers crossed and waiting for updates....

It is likely that your employer will receive an RFE soon.
    This is my opinion and not legal advice.

Comment

i called upon uscis and they said, form i-797 has been sent which explains the reason why the premium clock is stopped....

i am curious what is that form i-797 would be...

any idea guys..??

Comment

This is regarding my H1-B change of employer petition filed at USCIS Vermont Service Center.

08th August 2013 = I-129 (H-1B Change of Employer petition) and I-539 application (H-4 for spouse) were filed with the USCIS.
        22nd August 2013 = Received the receipts and a request for conversion to premium processing was filed with the USCIS.
        24th August 2013 = Acceptance stage.
        04th September 2013 = "Premium Processing Clock Stopped" for I-129 and "Approved" for I-539 at 645am Central time.
        04th September 2013 = "Approved" for I-129 at 745 Central time.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X