Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1-B visa renewal stamping in Nogales, Mexico

Hi,

I'm planning to go to Nogales, Mexico for H1-b visa renewal stamping in last week of Aug, 2013 (mostly on Aug 26th). Has anyone attended this consulate recently or any one planning to attend?

Any input or suggestions would be appreciated!

Thanks,
    PMR

I am planning the week after.

Hi PMR,
    I am going for h1 b renewal in the week of labor day weekend. Please do share your experience with me.

Comment

Could not managed to get dates in last week of Aug

Hi Hari...

Thanks for your reply. I could not find any open slots in last week of August. I am going to schedule in 2nd week (mostly on Sep 9th or 10th) of September. Please do provide the details here. I will do the same.

Comment

H1B Extension from different location

Hi All,

I have a lil complicated case. I worked for ABC compnay and my VISA is till 30-SEP-2013. When ABC checked it's policies during my extension that found that I am not eligible ( per my org internal policy)from existing location.

Now, they have filled my LCA from another location of same client and will process the extension from that location.

I have the following questions :

What difficult I will face now ?
        When I am required to move to new location?

THanks

Comment

Hi Rahul,

I am not an expert but from what I heard and know,

- If you have a valid LCA for current work location you should not have any issues.

- It is advisable to move new location once your LCA for that location is approved.

Please do talk to your attorney just to be safe.

Originally posted by pitts_rahul View Post
          Hi All,

I have a lil complicated case. I worked for ABC compnay and my VISA is till 30-SEP-2013. When ABC checked it's policies during my extension that found that I am not eligible ( per my org internal policy)from existing location.

Now, they have filled my LCA from another location of same client and will process the extension from that location.

I have the following questions :

THanks

Comment

I just scheduled an appointment for visa on Sep 10th. Please do share your experience if you are still planning to attend in first week of September. I will do the same.

- Thanks

Originally posted by haritarora View Post
            Hi PMR,
            I am going for h1 b renewal in the week of labor day weekend. Please do share your experience with me.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X